Monday, May 6, 2013

Reading Challenge Day 4


Ok guys, I finally got some true success yesterday! I did read in between the periods and on the commercial breaks for the Sharks game, however, after the game I got in 40 more solid reading minutes so I'm estimating that my grand total was somewhere around 70 or so minutes for the day. I have to admit that it helped that reading The Great Gatsby is pretty easy and I managed to fly through the first 50 pages. In fact, if it hadn't been so late I probably could have read through at least most of the book. And I'm not scanning, I'm reading as carefully as I was trained to in all those college classes that seem forever ago. Oh and for you late comers that also want to re-read The Great Gatsby and don't have a copy laying around (and trust me its a pretty good bet all the library copies are currently taken, if you are in Orange County I checked) you'll be glad to hear that Barnes and Noble's version of the ebook is only $2.99 and Amazon's is only $4.99. While I tend to prefer real, solid books while I'm reading, you can't argue with the price difference.

So is anyone else keeping up with their own reading challenge? Update us all!

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment