Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Reading Challenge Day 5


Day 5 was another successful day in my reading challenge. I must have really enjoyed the Great Gatsby because I logged about an hour and a half for reading. I think the challenge with reading isn't that we don't want to read, I think the hardest part is getting started. Once you are invested in a book you want to finish it out. I think (hopefully) almost everyone has had the experience towards the end of a novel at least once of not being able to put a book down because the end is so close and you just want to know what happens. It is the dead time in between books that gets me most. If I'm not excited by the book, or don't have anything new to be excited about, I'm just not going put any time in to read and I'm less likely to get started on the next tale. Well hopefully I'll be able to finish out my week strong!

Is anyone else out there keeping up? Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment